Zaproszone osoby: 1
Wysłany: Wto Gru 30, 2008 21:32   
   Zwierzątka: doge

Sweet photos :D

Mangusta 
ICanHasASnake!

Wysłany: Wto Gru 30, 2008 21:53   

Off-Topic:
sorry to do such an offtopic, but I've just checked your profile and I see you're doin' kendo! :D geesh it's becoming popular ;) may I ask how long have you been training? (if it's not a secret ofcourse ;) )

Aika 

Wysłany: Wto Gru 30, 2008 22:14   
   Zwierzątka: dog, rats and water turtle :)

of course :P Im training almost for 5 years
Bill von Valentines, Bombónek O´La La, Garfield de Euridikaaa, Dragon + Darrius of Mousville, Angel de Fleur, Von Bahnhof´s Xaver, Alaska, Brug, Co-Coo Chanel, Bosorka of Dobbyland, Cinazno od Pochmurného Kvíkala, Nobell Iletis, Rats under shelter: Lentilka, Puky, Betka :)

Aika 

Wysłany: Śro Gru 31, 2008 17:55   

Bill von Valentines, Bombónek O´La La, Garfield de Euridikaaa, Dragon + Darrius of Mousville, Angel de Fleur, Von Bahnhof´s Xaver, Alaska, Brug, Co-Coo Chanel, Bosorka of Dobbyland, Cinazno od Pochmurného Kvíkala, Nobell Iletis, Rats under shelter: Lentilka, Puky, Betka :)

L. 
wtulony kropek.

Zaproszone osoby: 21
Wysłany: Śro Gru 31, 2008 18:24   

Aika, you've message ;]
i have question.

btw.
if you have beige baby in your little you can't have amber rat :) it must be topaz
if you would have champagne baby you'll have amber rat :}

Aika_on_psp
Gość
Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 19:26   

On this photo there arent babies only from one litter.This three babies are from rescue litter( i mean amber,champagne and black ,husky,rEx) and they are older.The other one babies, are babies from havana-red eyed mock mink (aa mm Rr) based litter.They carry CC-aa Mm Rr + 50% Mo mo genotype and they are rised as a home pets,for parents beautyful characters and for havana colour breed

Aika_on_psp
Gość
Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 19:31   

:mrgreen: for sure,the begie one carry CC-aa Mm rr genotype + 50% Mo mo

L. 
wtulony kropek.

Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 19:35   

Aika, okey ;]

i'm waiting for message (answer) from you :}

Aika 

Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 20:28   

:? Hi I have some problems with my PM box, so If you dont have anythink against, I answer you there.

This baby is male and he is free right now

L. 
wtulony kropek.

Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 20:37   

Aika, a have answer from you :}
maybe you must send me double message :]
you've pm again :D

Aika 

Wysłany: Czw Sty 01, 2009 21:14   

OMG, Did you recieved my message?

Aika 

Wysłany: Sob Sty 03, 2009 13:38   

New photo with resservations status on http://vonbahnhof.websnad...e_vrhyceny.html Shiping to Poland is possible.

Aika 

Wysłany: Pią Sty 09, 2009 21:38   

On this page are aviable photos from 8.1.2009 http://vonbahnhof.websnad...e_vrhyceny.html

Nakasha 

Wysłany: Czw Sty 29, 2009 16:13   
   Zwierzątka: 3 psy, 2 kotki

I know I have a reflex :D I wanted to say that these ratties are just so cute :DD

I'll be browsing your page and this topic from time to time. As you already know if you happen to have some american blue or am. blue based mink litters I will be glad to reserve a rat from you. :)

Aika 

Wysłany: Pią Sty 30, 2009 23:10   

Im affraid, that my american blue line, die together with Bonnie babies. I have no one suitable female for breed and I dont want to breed on CZ or SK lines.No more longer. Now I have an healthy, strong skelet for begie based mink. Sure its need 2 or more generations, for satisfy issue. But I think, that after that all black babies, I could breed an full shown points babies.
Now this is my aim. In this time I resolve a problem, with pigmentation, especially with black colour in the genotype.

After all I want to have some imports from Austria and Denmark, from RB lines. I have an 1 class males from the RB lines and Im looking for females for them.

In this time Im planning only black babies, havana based and some russian blue babies after imports, someday at the end of the year 2009.

But what depends on american blue lines :) Vivian is still specialized in this colour breed. He have 1 beutiful premium male. So, try to check a litter "A" after them. May there come up some really quality baby, for you. You will see, when they will be born. http://www.chsvivian.estr.../planovane-vrhy

Odpowiedz do tematu