To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ
Alloszczur
Forum dyskusyjne Alloszczur - forum miłośników szczurów

Planowane mioty - Miot A of Anahata - kluski już na świecie: 25.12.08 r.

Keira - Wto Gru 09, 2008 16:34

To ja jako cicha chętna na chłopczyka też trzymam kciuki za szczęśliwe przyjście na świat maluchów :kciuki:
I jako nowa osoba witam i pozdrawiam wszystkich na Forum :)

Nakasha - Wto Gru 09, 2008 16:38

Hehehe Keira to jedna z tych osób, o których pisałam w poprzednim poście :lol:

Witam! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keira - Czw Gru 11, 2008 18:05

I jak tam, udało się? Wszystko w porządku u przyszłej mamy? ;)
Nakasha - Pią Gru 12, 2008 13:18

Wszystko w porządku i na razie nie dostała rujki ;) . O ile stres jej nie zaszkodził, to jest duże prawdopodobieństwo ciąży ;) . Odbieram ją w niedzielę z Malborka.
Nakasha - Wto Gru 16, 2008 10:53

Miyu jest od niedzieli z powrotem u nas :) . W chwili zawiezienia do krycia nasza kochana blusia ważyła 315 gram (a nie tyła już od pewnego czasu), a dzisiaj moja waga pokazała 350 gram :) . To byłby jej 12 dzień ciąży :) .

Brzuszka na razie nie widać, ale mam nadzieję że jej tycie jest oznaką klusków :DD

Aika - Wto Gru 16, 2008 12:01

Are you giving reservations on females,, at this time?
babyduck - Wto Gru 16, 2008 12:03

Nakasha napisał/a:
mam nadzieję że jej tycie jest oznaką klusków
No oby. :kciuki: :kciuki: :kciuki:
nezu - Wto Gru 16, 2008 12:11

Kciukam! :kciuki:
Ucieszyłaś mnie tą wagą. ;)

Nakasha - Wto Gru 16, 2008 13:22

Aika, well, the reservations are closed, but I will open them for you (because you are a registered breeder), so you would have right to choose after me and one more person. If you wish I will write something more for you in English :) . You would be able to receive your ratty at rat show in Warsaw in February ;) .

babyduck, nezu - ja też mocno kciukam :kciuki: :mrgreen:

Aika - Wto Gru 16, 2008 16:06

I have on mind your american blue males. Unfortiunately, my raatery in this case can a raise any. But I saw today some free male in Iletis rattery. If you choose any I can bring him for you on Warszav pet show at february. There is beutiful bareback baby in litter C his number is 7 (standard Dc)

http://iletis.wz.cz/1.html

Nakasha - Wto Gru 16, 2008 18:06

Aika, if there will be any american blue males I will tell you immediately :) .

Thank you for the information, I have written an e-mail to this rattery, I'll be in contact :) .

Aika - Wto Gru 16, 2008 22:23

There are also some free males on pedigree. But I dont like mother colour, from line "od Riky" and there are lot of misstandard markings.
http://www.zpodkrovi.estranky.cz/stranka/k-odberu
But also bareback male ... seems to be an good choice. But without Dc.

I would like make a note on the litter od Máji. I have reserve there an female :)
Anna Karenina x Dráček
http://www.chsodmaji.estr.../planovane-vrhy

Nakasha - Wto Gru 16, 2008 22:52

Aika, thank you :) . I'm waiting for answer from Iletis :) .

As for Miyu and Samuel I have to tell you something: this litter is a "control litter". There have been some problems in Samuel's line and we are waiting to see if they have been genetically caused, or not.

If any more problems will occur in this line - their children (my litter A) will not be further mated.

Of course it is very probable that everything will be ok :) .

I am planning litter B with Miyu and Cukierek z TazManie. That will be a "safe" line. All ratties will be black solid, but Dg and carrying american blue.

Aika - Śro Gru 17, 2008 10:16

8) What kind of problems, do you mean?

So on the other hand. According to my opinion The champagne gene "Pp" in the american blue genotype, isn´t very lucky choice. It should make an eyes diluatin, from black to ruby. But in fact this problem is also in the lines, who used to breed " in ages ".
Sure, if someone want to breed on silver line, its a good combination. But for american blue lines, is the best one breed on high quality american blue, or black after american blue lines.
The result of this crossbreeding are usually colours like powder blue. But from diffren point of view, people often like it more :P

Is the same as for example mink, in begie line " aa mm Rr". The begie gene "Rr" in this genotype make an eyes and also colour diluation. The result was called as "havana" :lol1:

Aika - Śro Gru 17, 2008 10:24

:wink: But sure I have an interests about a female baby after Miyu. I plan to breed on her in american blue line :) The first reason is, that a Miyou is a part of abroad blood line, and the second I have an good condition, to breed her and her children on guality american blue, or black lines, so I think that I could minimalize the cases of possibly diluations. And the third resason is, that I like Miyou :lol: